Friday, March 28, 2014

Week 7 20% Project

During week 7 of my 20% project I have mainly been focusing on my finals for all of my classes because the quarter is ending this week. Since we still have quite a bit of time to work on the project we have decided to give it a break for this week and focus on our finals. Even though this class and project is extremely important, I still have four other classes I need to worry about. I even have a final in this class on the book that we have been reading. I am stressing a lot about my other classes so I haven't been able to think about the 20% project really at all. What we still need to do is work on the presentation. My partner and I still need to film the person we're giving the cleats to doing all of the things to show that the cleat is reliable. This includes: running, batting, and fielding.

1 comment:

  1. I know you and Tanner work on everything together, but try to write your own blogs, okay? I'll give you credit this time, but in the future I want to read your own work. I know you were stressed this week, but the point of blogging is to express oneself.

    ReplyDelete